Confirmation and acceptance of the terms of service of China Polymer Network members (hereinafter referred to as members):
1. The ownership and operation rights of all service items of China Polymer Network (unless otherwise specified) belong to Polymer Technology Co., Ltd.
Members must fully and strictly abide by these Terms of Service when receiving the services provided by China Polymer Network. Members can enjoy the corresponding services specified by China Polymer Network.
2. In view of the system requirements of China Polymer Network, members agree:
(1) Provide timely, detailed and accurate corporate information. All originally entered information will be cited as registration information.
(2) After the member registration information changes, it is necessary to update their registration information in a timely manner. The registration information entered by all members will be regarded as accurate membership information. If the personal information provided by the member is incorrect, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, we reserve the right to end the member's use of the China Polymer Network service. Therefore, when members need help, China Polymer Network will not be able to provide them with corresponding help because they cannot confirm the membership status and use rights of their account, and all consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by the members themselves.
(3) Accept China Polymer Network to send messages to your mailbox from time to time
If the information provided by the member is inaccurate, China Polymer Network reserves the right to modify or delete any information that is false, illegal, harmful to the reputation and interests of others, infringement, and the right to end the use of China Polymer Network services. Members agree to this clause And agree to accept any changes made to this clause by China Polymer Network.
3. Revision of Terms of Service
China Polymer Network reserves the right to modify the terms of service if necessary. If the terms of service of China Polymer Network are modified, China Polymer Network will remind members on its important pages. If the member does not agree with the revised terms and conditions, they can terminate accepting the services provided by China Polymer Network. If members continue to accept the services provided by China Polymer Network, they will be deemed to have accepted the changes to the terms of service.
4. Member's account, password and security
Once the member becomes a member of China Polymer Network, he will get an account and password. Members are fully responsible for the security of their account and password. China Polymer Network will not bear all security and confidentiality responsibilities of the member account and password, and all losses caused by the leakage of the account and password. In addition, each member is fully responsible for all activities and events in his account.
Members will have different rights depending on their category. Members can send instructions at any time to change your password, or end the old account and reapply for a new account.
5. Service guarantee
Members bear the risk of using China Polymer Network membership services, all but not limited to financial and investment risks, China Polymer Network does not make any kind of guarantee for this, whether the guarantee is explicit or implicit.
China Polymer Network does not guarantee that the service will meet the requirements of members. Members must clearly understand and agree to the losses caused by the following reasons, including but not limited to profit, goodwill, use, loss of data or other intangible losses. China Polymer Network Does not assume any direct, indirect, incidental, special, derivative or punitive compensation for the unavailability of this service, including but not limited to service interruption, timeliness security, errors or loss of the service; Goods, data or services received, or messages received; members 'data or data transmission is unauthorized access or altered; members' maintenance and update of product information and other related matters of this service.
6. Member management
Members are solely responsible for the content they publish on the China Polymer Network membership service. Members' acceptance of the services provided by China Polymer Network Member Services is based on all international legal standards, national laws and local laws applicable to China Polymer Network Member Services. Members must follow:
(1) Published materials must comply with relevant Chinese laws and regulations.
(2) Use China Polymer Network member services and not for other illegal purposes.
(3) Do not interfere with or disrupt China Polymer Network Member Services network services.
(4) Comply with all relevant network agreements, regulations and procedures for using China Polymer Network member services.
Including: members must promise not to disseminate, publish any illegal, harassing, offensive, abusive, intimidating, harmful, vulgar, obscene and other information materials. In addition, members cannot disseminate or publish any materials that instigate others to constitute criminal acts; they cannot disseminate or publish materials that promote domestic disadvantages and involve national security; they cannot disseminate or publish any materials that do not conform to international laws, national laws and local regulations; It is not allowed to disseminate or release any statements or materials that are not conducive to the development of the polymer industry. Members' illegal access to other computer systems without permission is prohibited.
If the user's behavior does not comply with the above content, China Polymer Network will make an independent judgment and immediately cancel the user service account. Users are legally responsible for their actions online. If a user distributes and disseminates reactionary, pornographic, or other information that violates national laws on the China Polymer Network, China Polymer Network's system records may serve as evidence of the user's violation of the law.
China Polymer Network is not responsible for the content posted by any member, including but not limited to any loss or damage arising from any content, any errors or omissions.
Members agree to protect and safeguard the interests of all members of China Polymer Network, and are responsible for paying attorney fees caused by members 'use beyond the scope of services, damages for violations of the terms of service, and other people's use of members' computers, account numbers and other intellectual property rights for recourse fee.
8. End service
The user or China Polymer Network may interrupt one or more network services at any time according to the actual situation. China Polymer Network is not responsible for any individual or third party and will interrupt the service at any time. Users have objections to the amendment of later terms or are dissatisfied with the service of China Polymer Network, and they can exercise the following rights:
(1) No longer use China Polymer Network Member Services.
(2) Notify China Polymer Network to stop the service of the member.
After the cessation of member services, members' right to use China Polymer Network member services will immediately terminate. At that time, members will no longer have any rights to membership services of China Polymer Network, and China Polymer Network will not be obliged to send any unread or unsent letters to members or third parties.
All notices sent by China Polymer Network to members can be transmitted via email, SMS or regular mail. Modifications to the terms of service, changes to services, or other important matters will be transmitted in this form. At the same time, all modified terms form part of these Terms of Service.
10. Ownership of member information content in the database
The content of membership information in the China Polymer Network member service database includes: text, software, sound, photos, videos, graphics; all content in advertisements; all email content; commercial information provided by China Polymer Network for members, all This content is protected by copyright, trademark, label, and other property ownership laws. Members can use these contents only with the authorization of China Polymer Network and advertisers. They cannot reproduce, reproduce or create any derivative products related to this content without authorization.
These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. If there is any conflict between the Terms of Service and the relevant legal provisions, the legal provisions shall prevail.